The world is full of pathways and the choices are numberless. There are some that seem attractive and desirable but eventually lead to darkness and despair. Other pathways can draw us into a comfortable existence but then our progress stops. There are the tempting choices that appeal to our physical desires that can bring personal hardships, destroying families and individuals. All is not lost. He who loves us most is there to light our path through the darkness. He can be our personal guide as we seek to find peace in this troubled world. Fear not, for His pathways are straight and His light an eternal beacon of hope. He offers a peace that will surpass all understanding. No matter how desperate, lost, alone or afraid you may feel, Our Savior Jesus Christ is there to help. All you need to do is ask.

Thursday, November 19, 2015

There comes a time in life when silence is NOT golden…

The decades have past, seasons flashing by in a mere instant. I’ve feel catapulted forward into foreign lands, or so it seems.  

Gone are the days when businesses were closed on Sundays and most folks went to church. Where we learned the teachings of Jesus Christ, love your neighbor, be kind to those that despitefully use you, forgive others, to love God, to keep the commandments.  These simple acts have great power to change individuals, groups and nations. The United States of America was founded on these Christian principles, but evil has flooded our country.

Good is often talked about as if evil and evil is promoted as good. It has polluted the world, masked as the pride, selfishness, and greed that surges in the hearts of men. 

I am but one small voice but I can remain silent no longer!  I will live what I believe.  “I will not go quietly into the night. I will not vanish without a fight. I will live on. I will survive. I will celebrate the Millennium Day!” 

No comments:

Post a Comment